Friday, July 12, 2013

Heidi's Day 1

All right here we go 0 down 100 to go.  It makes my head spin a little to be honest, but every journey started with a single step so here is my first.  I love sugar, I decorate cakes, and I love to bake. Is it a shocker I got this way,
more to love right??? :)  Well my goal this week is to replace sugar with sex, yes ladies I just said it. So any time I feel a craving for something sweet I am going to ask my hubby for a little well 'help'  (and yes my husband has been warned and no surprise loves the idea!).  Keep in mind as I typed this I munched on the amazing chocolate cake in the fridge, so I've had my serving of sugar for the week.  Healthy eating  and happy hmm hmm hmm here we go!

1 comment:

  1. I am really liking this whole replace sugar with sex thing. It is a wonderful stress reliever as well! Keep bringing the sugar, if you catch my drift...

    ReplyDelete